Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Dota master

Our class has a dota master or should i call theorycraft no action master. Lets call that master Jason The loser.

Jason The Loser: ZEUS IS DAMN F***KING PRO.*makes all those action* WHEN UR ENEMY ALL RED LIFE RIGHT, U CAST UR ULTIMATE THEN WILL HAVE TRIPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEE KILLL! rofl. Classic quotes. Heres another!

Jason The Loser: YOU KNOW WHEN UR JUGG FIGHTING 3 OR MORE HERO RIGHT, THEN U WHACK THEM UNTIL YOU AND THEM GOING TO DIE ALREADY, THEN U USE OMNI SLASH. TRIPLLEEEE KILLLL! U NEVER EVEN DIE BUT U KILL ALL OF THEM. Cool i didnt know that the jugg is so strong to stand ganking and can get all of them to red life rofl.

Here's a quote from him in the forum recently lolol.

"Theory can only be made with experience =D Theorycraft Master provides many good stratgey for noobs
Noobs include : People who thinks they are so good in standard game then u shuld be good in DOTA too"

Hohoho, he sounds like those warcraft 3 losers who hang around in blizzard forum everyday talking about theorycrafted strats. I think i should make my own new build order for bone fletcher too. GET 6 DIVINE RAPIER AND THEN HOR WIND WALK AND WHEN ENEMY COME, U USE STRAFE AND SEARING ARROW . THEY SURE DIE WITHIN 1 HIT. YOU ARE THEN UNDEFEATABLE. Aww spare me the agony =P. The second point was "shooted" to me. I think he reads my blog. But then again i guess he loves my blog alot and probably admire me secretly!. Its obvious that a good standard player has definitely a edge over a damn dota gamer. Do denying exp and getting last hit even require 180 apm(actions per minute) like it does in standard game? Im just too lazy to write all my points to him. Just look at the good standard clans in singapore. They're all good at dota too!

ANDDD THERES A NEW ADVISE FROM THE THEORYCRAFT MASTER.

Here Free tips for noobs : Bone fletcher is good .. use more of it Buy a few bottles of flask for urself to prevent Dying due to noobness

lol. I didnt know a few bottle of flash > RoR. Lmao. CRAFT MORE THEORY PLZ. I'll post more when he posts more ;D

I cant help but laugh when i type all this out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

ayah. Me > all of you.

haha

3:30 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home