Monday, April 17, 2006

Injustice prevails in school

Today was an interesting and fun day :D but the incident only made me believe that students can never win teachers. I'll just relate the whole incident here

Our english teacher basically didnt come today and she told us that there would be a relief teacher coming in to give us our assessments to do for the period. Lets name the victim victim -_-" and of course lets name the hero Hero =D. He's a trainee teacher btw

*relief teacher comes in*
Teacher: Class sit down. Your form teacher has give me a mock test for you to do. *Pass down the paper* When u receive the paper u can start immediately, TIme now is 8.40 u will end at 9.20(time on clock is actually 8.45)
Class :*ask around* Eh got test meh? I thought ms tan say only assessment?
*At that moment alot ppl were asking Victim the class monitor and he was answering to them*
Teacher: *walks to Victim and hold a red pen in front of adrian face and shout* WHAT IS THIS?
Victim : *gong gong*Red pen lor
teacher : WHAT IS THIS?
Victim : Red pen la.
teacher : DARE TO TALK SOMEMORE?, I WRITE A BIG FAT ZERO ON YOUR PAPER
Victim: *give the roll eye face*
Teacher: U DARE TO GIVE ME THAT FACE AGAIN?I DARE U DO IT AGAIN. RIGHT. U ONLY DARE TO DO IT ONCE
*Victim never say anything and continues to do his work*
Teacher: *like 10 sec after Victim started doing his work* WHY YOU NEVER SIT PROPERLY *Victim had one of his leg sticking out of his chair and doing his work* TAKE UR TABLE AND CHAIR AND GO OUTSIDE TO SIT.
Victim: *gives off a haiz sound* *Bring his desk and chair out*
Teacher: I WANT YOU TO SIT IN THE MIDDLE OUTSIDE THE CLASS SO HTAT I CAN HAVE A GOOD LOOK AT YOUR FACE.
Victim: *measures with his hand and try to estimate*
Teacher : I LIKE IT. YOU WANT ME TO HELP U BRING A MEASURING TAPE FOR YOU TO MEASURE?

*After the test, a classmate B collecting*
Hero: Classmate B, faster collect leh! END OUR TERRRORRR
*The next period teacher C was already outside*
Hero: EH C, FASTER COME IN LEH. FASTER COME INNNN. FASTER COME INNN
Teacher : YOu want me to get out huh? I WILL STAY HERE LONGER SO THAT U CAN GET FACE ME.
Hero: HUh i where got say i want you get out. You wan u just stay here lor. We just look at you
Teacher : DARE TO ATTITUDE ME AND TALK TO ME IN THAT TONE?
Hero: Why not? YOu talk to my friend this way i talk to u this way tooo lor
Teacher: SURE I'LL COME TO UR CLASS MORE OFTEN(lol bullshit!)
Hero: Ok lor then we can look at u more often!

I wasnt sure about the after the test 100% correct conversation but its almost 90% identical or same meaning. So the teacher complained to the DM and the DM called us to the porch to scold us. Oh i cant really remember wad things he say. But i remember this thing he say.
"NO matter how rude the teacher is, You are in no position to be rude to him, u can go to the general office after the lesson and make a official complain* Lol oh wait. So must we be punished innocently before we can bitch around? What fucking logic is that? Someone of superior rank whacks u and you cant fight back but have to wait after the beating or whatever. For fuck sake, we have brains of our own by now. I do admit that the hero was in the wrong too but hey! the teacher was CLEARLY in the wrong too. And 1 more retarded example. JR was telling mr koh
: " Yes we know we're in the wrong too. but the teacher is in the wrong too. He should reflect on his action or somehting" Oh and guess what the DM said. "Who are you to ask him to reflect? I dont even dare to ask my collegues to reflect. Who are you to ask him to reflect? Only the principal can ask him to reflect" I got totally pissed off by this remark. So what if we're of "inferior" rank? cant we ask him to go reflect? Mind you, we're the one who got fucked by his bad manners. Oh wait why do i see even our people telling the government wad thing to do? Are they the MP?NO they aint. They're just normal people. What makes them think just because we're student, we cant tell the teacher to reflect on his fucking bad manners. The DM can tell us to reflect but we cant? I remember the pledge say justice and EQUALITY.

And here's the funny part. When the parents car came in to the school porch, he told us this : "I think u guys are very distracted, lets go to somewhere else" Lol yea right distracted my ass. More like they're AFRAID to let the parents see what is going on. Scared of the parents seeing the students arguing about the teachers? I may be a student but i'm no dumb kid. So he brought us to the student recreation centre and continued his speech.

Heres some thing he said that i can remember. "Teachers are human too, they have feelings bla bla bla. lol seriously, i dont think we even provoke him. Maybe The Victim *roll eye* face did provoke him but.. what has him sticking out 1 leg got to do with sending him out of the class? Oh my and the DM say im sure that the teacher ego ISNT TAT SMALL. U use that as a claim we can use it too cant we? Doesnt the hero has feelings that one of his best friends got scolded and insulted for nothing? Need the teacher be so insulting?"YOU WANT ME TO BRING A MEASURING TAPE TO HELP U MEASURE?" Of course. Under the teacher policy, everything first target is the students. THE TEACHERS ARE ALWAYS CORRECT. Thats why i cant be bothered to raise the points when he was scolding us. Everything would just be reflected back at the bias side. Justice and equality? Ya right. Oh my, looks like i cant ask any of my elders to reflect on any wrong action on they do cause I'M JUST A CHILDRENNN. Well of course theres always the MOE to complain and fire his butt off. I wonder what would the parents say if they heard the scolding in the porch. Maybe they would side with us .Then again the Dm is smart.

Already told u the story. Justice or injustice?

There's 2 more teachers story in the school this year. I might tell them next time when im not too lazy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

nice long post =D....I think I'll just copy and paste in my blog muahaha....I lazy to type just edit a bit can le XD

10:34 PM  
Blogger Muthu said...

Np my disciple

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home