Saturday, April 15, 2006

Its been a long time since i said i want to change my blog. One of my friend recommended me to go to blogskins.com since the person said that there were many nice skins to choose from. When i went there, it was TOTAL DIFFERENT STORY.

Being curious, i first clicked on the top favourites skin. I got a bad feeling when i saw the author typing like this.

third skinn 0f the day..h0pe y0u guys lyk it ^^ m0stly f0r gurs..lols..pls c0mment! thankiews~ X))

Held my breath and clicked on the link. ..


Image hosting by Photobucket

OMG WTF! THAT BLOG SKIN IS NUMBER 1 IN THE FAVOURITES? And the front page has even a sentence to identfify you as a twit. "* l0ve ish n0rt b0ut finding s0me0ne y0u cann live with__budd findin s0meone y0u cant live with0ut. " Learn 2 spell please. And wtf u have to click on the 4 pictures to navigate rofl. Thats like some jokes.

Twit factor = 5/5

Believing it was only a concidence that a TWIT'S blog skin was on number 1 on the favourites, i clicked on the number 2.

Image hosting by Photobucket

AHHHH SOMEBODY SAVE ME. When i went in, i was spamming my clicks on every part of the page to FIGURE OUT where the damn navigations words are. It turns out to be those right pictures. *speechless* At least the spelling for this blog was perfect - -"

Twit factor = 3.5/5

I decided to see more dumb blogs. I guess blogskins has this feature to make me not waste so much time finding twit blog skins. People who liked this skin also liked:#1.5 you and me - cl*ra, my l0ve f0r y0u ` ` t0ngt0ng ((:, #1 take my hand - cl*ra, #3 broken and alone - cl*ra, thats her ; upside-down. Looking at all those spellings... i knew it would turn out to be something bad. I clicked on #3 broken and alone - cl*ra. And....

Image hosting by Photobucket

WHEN the background had not load, i was "hm! wow thats nt a bad blog" It has all the navigation IN WORDS , so u dont have to torture ur readers by letting them fnid ur navigation buttons like a retard. BUT when the background loaded, Oh my. I was laughing none stop. Sounds like some depressed, dying kid blogging.

Twit factor = 2/5
Emo factor = 5/5

I noticed that the top 10 favourites ARE MOSTLY 5/5 twit factor blogs and the top 15 rated are all decent and nice blogs. Looks like the Ang moh blog skins really suit me more than the local twitty blog. Here's a particular one that i like alot. Might change to it!

Image hosting by Photobucket

No gay spellings. No emo pictures like a broken heart bla blabla. No dumb navigation buttons. Nice page layout. See the difference?

Twit factor = 0/5
Emo factor = 0/5

If u're wondering why i kept using the word twit, visit http://museum-of-twits.blogspot.com/ =D. Another blog recommended by me is http://retardpatrol.blogspot.com . Anti twits gogo!

1 Comments:

Blogger hammad hashmi said...

Thanks For Post which have lot of knowledge and informataion thanks.... Nicepage Crack

Nicepage Crack

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home