Monday, January 29, 2007

Now i feel like slapping myself for staying up late to compelte the open structured bio question, the damn tutorial today only covered till the MCQs. Arghhhhh. I fail @ my resolutions today man, i tried to listen at the lecture but but the lecturer started off with some thought provoking questions. It smth like this:

"Are you the one to give up or do you continue fight on the problem until u overcome it"

Ya i know its a damn stupid question but somehow i was thinking abt that question for the whole damn lecture, which causes me to fail at my resolutions arghh. I have a sudden feeling to just lie down on the park near my old home and look at the starry skies. Figured out it would be stupid to just lie down there alone and i asked dharma along, which then followed by asking charlotte along. Tada! we have a mini charlton gathering!

Its been a long time since i lie down looking at the stars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home