Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The miracle came :). I rushed down quickly to cjc by cab and went to meet andrew there before proceeding to the general office. There were quite a few people there waiting , surprisely i saw shermaine frmo my srjc og there too. The meeting with the principal wasnt perfect, partly due to my stupid fault :P

I sat on the chair after greeting him.
Bro paul: did i say you can sit down?*says something which i did nt get to catch*
Ky: oh sorry sorry.

2nd part..
Bro paul: Your hand writing is so untidy and messy!
Ky: Er yea i wrote it while i was queueing up
Bro paul: i could tell that

He passed me some form at the end of the session
Bro paul: Fill in this form and pass it to my secretary. Write neatly this time.

T.T Why does everyone say i have bad hand writing! Then again, he's a nice and friendly principal :D Its a good thing i cabbed since the girl after me had to wait to see him because he had something on or smth. Phew!

Went back to srjc to get the form signed. Hmm i didnt expect to make a new friend through the appealing process ;X. Cjc girls are friendly! Couldnt have imagined waiting like a idiot in srjc office for the principal for 30+ mins alone, it would be so boring~



Very very very big thank you to andrew, which without him, i would not be able to enter cjc. Thanks for writing a letter to save my ass :D Aww i love you. Yea i got raped at his house just now, at halo 2 50 to -2. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home