Friday, March 09, 2007

My mind was on the brink of mental destruction and my heart felt so heavy yesterday that i logged off early at night(which is soo rare!) to rest on my bed. I did something that i havent done in ages - praying. Somehow after praying, i felt ALOT better and much happier.

Today was a much better day probably because there were actually GAMES today and i went to school with a lighter heart. Thoguh the guys still didnt mix much with the girls and i think the girls are blaming us for being anti social or smth LOL, its maybe partly our fault but i think the orientation programme plays a big part too!Games only on the last day and it only lasted for 1 hour which equals to very little bonding time.

Met up with dharma and his 2 friends, benjamin(i think!) and sherman(HAHA I FINALLY REMEMBER HIS NAME!) at serangoon mac after fusion night. I saw many familiar faces while walking there, i think i saw yuhan at some coffeshop, saw and talk to bao zhu in mac.

Fate?Coincidence?Bittersweet either way. I miss nanyang and 0704.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home