Thursday, October 27, 2005

The dead end that last minute studying brings

All this while i thought i would be able to cope out fine via last minute studying. Thats just so not the case now. I was shocked when i heard my name being called out for all those who need to drop Bio. Ya i know i need to take some stupid shit confirmation test for my physics which i failed but to drop bio? wtF? I have no fucking idea why physics and A math is linked with BIO BIO BIO. BIO IS SCIENCE. MATH AND PHYSICS IS MATH OR WADEVER. WHAT HAS THE HUMAN BODY GOT TO DO WITH UR DAMN NUMBERS? And ya i can even shamelessly tell him i got the top 80% of bio during CA2. Just screwed up during my SA since i was like FREAKING SICK? Oh well what retarded luck i have.

I'm not going to freaking give up on my bio. I going to appeal and appeal ask for teacher recommendation and do all the shit i can to get back my bio. Even if i have to do sit for A math and physics and chem confirmation test , then so be it. I just want my freaking bio back. Sigh just feel so down now. If i manage to be given a chance to do all the confiramtion test and to see whether i can get bio, i'm going to study all the whole frigging holiday and totall own the paper to show them. Drop my physics i dont care. Why must u take away my bio? Life sucks.

I'm still wondering how the fuck is physics and A math linked to u taking bio or not. AND DONT ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT THIS CAUSE I'M STILL FRIGGING PISSPED

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home