Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Art of the taxi

Watched sky high and the show was quite crappy. Some stupid teeny show. I think i give it just 3-3.5/5. Lame humour~ What the hell is wrong with singapore taxi nowadays? 2 freaking times in a row, i took a taxi with a fren and the taxi driver goes "how to go to ur place ar? Which direction"? WTF? we freaking pay them to take us to the destination. There was one destination that we didnt know how to go from where we were. Then the uncle ask us we were like "duno leh". Deep donw inside i wanted to say " WTF UNCLE, DUNNO SINGAPORE STILL DRIVE TAXI?" Ya ya u might say cant blame them. But how freaking small is singapore?-.-? China driver can even drive town to town. God singapore is a freaking city. C I T Y . We pay u to guide us to our destination? Must as well we can just walk our own. I still remember this funny taxi driver.

Ky: Uncle cineleisure
uncle: huh?
ky: *thought he didnt hear properly* cineleisure
uncle : where is tat?
ky: Orchard. . .

Yaya 1 word answer but what went through my mind was " WTF? U DONT EVEN KNOW CINELEISURE ONE OF THE MOST VISITED PLACE?GG i'm dead. Please dont let me get lost"

Uncle: Which part of orchard
Ky: "-.- *in the mind goes WTF U KNOW HOW DRIVE OR NOT*" Just drop me at mandarin hotel
Uncle : OOOHHH NEAR mandarin hotel ar? ok i know already

Ya TOo much of tourism will kill the local taxi scene.
Maybe the taxi driver must know list comprise of
1) 5 star hotels
Reason: nb dont know this = lose money sia! Those ang moh sure damn rich can pay alot taxi fare one
2)4 star hotel
Reason: same
3) Budget hotel
Reason : Rising of more aging people = more tikopek visiting somewhere.

This is called the must know knowledge of the taxi driver

WCG is coming =D I'm going to sneak some camera and take picture of the fav players GEge! Stay tuned here for some reports of WCG. I hope my dad would borrow me his camera -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home