Saturday, November 05, 2005

Went to the "chalet" yesterday. Reason why i use " " was because we just went to the chalet for the food :P. Went for lan before tat in marina square and ate at some kopitiam shop rofl. Its like 3.90 for some tasteless food --" At least my serving was big to make me full :P the rest of the food lk,andrew,wei wen, aaron,sy ordered serving was like so small oR? Was already 5+ when we reach the chalet. Sit around awhile and played dai dee and we went to the arcade later. I wonder whats so nice about the arcade. All the games there are like so freaking borinG?Not to mention they'er like 1 buck/ game. Wtf i can play for 1 hr for 2 bucks in a lan shop. Ate back at the chalet and went bowling later. I sucked at yesterday bowling. . Both game i avg 60. Damn wheres my 122 max score =(. Was around 11.10 when the game ended and wei wen brother sent us home. Rofl wei wen brother is damn funny and friendly man. He suddenly went like " Left is changi prison" Rofl damn funny. Almost fainted on my way home -_-. My head was hurting like mad and i was strugglign to reach upstairs. Thank god i didnt fainted. Or else i would have tumbled down all the way ;(.

Didnt went to detail since my dad is coming and i'm damn freaking tired. 5 hrs of sleep = killer.

Fishy <3 Sl 04/11 ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home