Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Heng i didnt stay back yesterday to wait for MR X, he came at like 6+ and he didnt even play too! No play = no jacking and laughing of him :(. I called him and asked the score and the conversation was damn funny rofl. Mr X salutes me for being in njyc!The conversation went smth like this.

MR X: "wah lao i really wonder how u survive in nyjc, seriously i today go ur sch, omg majority of the people there speak chinese . Its like so cheena la! Shit sia, how u adapt onee?!!! If i go there i sure die oneee, no way im ever going to nyjc! Seriously, nyjc is damn cheena la!I feel ur pain now man i feel your pain man. Now i know what ure going through!"

Haha now u feel my pain! Never doubt my adapting ability man :D Like i said, nyjc isnt really that jialat as i thought. I have to admit im lucky in a sense, been overlooking this good luck of mine for a while until recently :P My class and og so far are mostly english speaking!(EVERYONE IN MY CCA SPEAKS IN CHINESE THOUGH!) Its so damn fortunate cause whenever i walk around the canteen, i can hear the rest of the people communicating in chinese -_-.. To be frank, i'm 100% leaving nyjc for another jc :X. Im not a gambler so i dont want to gamble my 2 years of my jc life being in a cheena class LOL. Being lucky in pae is one thing, being lucky in jae is a different thing. My O's results would prolly range from SAJC -> CJC. Anything more than cjc and i would be quite disappointed. Man i want to go to sajc!

Oh and i dreamt i got 14 points a few days ago @#%!@!@$

Edit: Mr x wish to remain annoyomous(however u spell it) :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home