Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I've been deprived of sleep for the past few days.

Sunday - Staying up to 12am to do the stupid gp project and doing my bio tutorial till 2am THANKS TO ANDREW!Slept at 3am

Monday - Slept at 1am Couldnt sleep even though im so freakinggggg tired from accompnaying jas going shopping. So much for shopping therapy *shrugs*

Tuesday - Met up with dharma,charlotte,meng han and talk rubbish at my old primary school park during the night. Reached home and i realised i have BIO TUTORIAL TOMORROW, i had to redraw my stupid flower and write some 300 word essay about myself. Couldnt find a flower and panic panic then i found mr teo flower notes HAH! THE DETAILED DRAWING OF A FLOWER. I spend like 1.5 hour to just copy and enlarge the stupid "flower" and just 10 min to finish the essay LOL. I wrote about bio,nyjc being a cheena jc and the explanation for my sucky handwriting ROFL. Slept at 3am.

Who knows what time i'll sleep today ;S. Yesterday was some funny. I saw jacinta on my way back standing waiting for somebody, wanted to say hi BUTTT she turned around and look at me and she didnt say hi to me LOL. Figured out that it might be the wrong person and continued to walk home, i turned back later and *GASP* SHE'S GONE! Later found out it was the right person, she claimed she didnt see me cause it was dark ! Shit i think im too short!

So many test next week. I think im going to fail all and be the last in class :X. The only lecture which i pay attention to is bio lectureee, the only tutorial i did are bio and chem. i think im the only idiot in class who didnt do ANY questions from the math tutorial. Teachers doesnt check so ohh who cares :D. Simple way to know if im listening. Wearing specs = good boy and listen :D.

Mon and wed has passed. Now all that left are boring days :(. Next thing to look forward to is aaron party on sat and my bday which is like 22 days later. 22/2 chio birthday right!

Oh great, i just realised i have chem tutorial tomorrow WHICH HAS A SHIT LOAD OF HOMEWORK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home